Monday, September 14, 2015

Fall Update

Life's been crazy. I spent a month in Michigan which was a lot of fun. It was very cool to see people I haven't seen in a long time and to be in places that I spent a lot of time in while growing up. A lot of really positive memories came back to me that I'd totally forgotten about.

College is soon! Today's the 14th and I move in on the 23rd... Scary. Classes start on the 28th. Even scarier. But, considering how many people have gone to college and survived, I get the feeling that I'll be okay. I've been thinking about majoring in Computer Science... Who knows if I'll actually go through with it, but it's a cool thought. Right now, I'm just focused on getting there.

Unfortunately, the night I arrived back in Washington, a family emergency occurred. It's been difficult. We've spent a lot of time here at Harborview Hospital in Seattle- where I'm writing this now. The staff is phenomenal. Every single person we've met- from doctors to nurses to the workers in the cafeteria- have been so kind and genuine. It reminds me that there are lots of good people out there.

I just want to remind you: you should tell the people that you love that you love them. We often focus on the negative people. You know, we gossip and complain and all that. But how often do we sit and say things like "This person rocks because..." or "I love this person because..."?

I've been thinking about that a lot lately. It's just so important to say "I love you". I think about it when I'm hanging up the phone on someone or when I'm leaving the house or whatever. Make sure that the last thing you say is what you'd want to have your last words be to them. Because you never know.

This wasn't exactly a good update. It wasn't written well or anything. But it's been awhile, so I just thought I'd let you know what's been going on in the world of Jordan.

Life's been a wild ride recently, but isn't it always?

-Jordan xx

Twitter: www.twitter.com/Jordan_Winans
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/jordanashleywinans
Vlogging YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/jordanwinansvlogs
Tumblr: www.battle-wound.com

Instagram: @wtvr.jordan

2 comments: