Sunday, February 3, 2013

Purple & Gold

Before I say anything else...

CONGRATULATIONS, RAVENS!

After watching the 47th Super Bowl, I was really happy to see the football players be so genuine and emotional. The fact that all these huge, grown men were crying happy tears as confetti fell to the field below them was quite amazing.

I just wonder what the next Harbaugh family dinner will be like... awwwwkward.


Vlog

So I've made a decision to start up a blog! Due to my excessive amount of travelling this year, I thought it might be cool to let you guys see what I'll be seeing!

First off, I'll obviously be heading back to Michigan a few times this year. So that'll be fun! On top of that, I'm flying out to Europe this summer!

My beautiful cousin, Caitlin, is graduating from the University in Edinborough in Scotland! She's incredibly talented and I cannot even explain how proud my entire family is of her! (I think the list of instruments she doesn't play is shorter than the list she does play. Crazy, right?)

I also plan to be visiting some other cool places with my other cousin and Caitlin's younger sister, Haley! From what we've talked about, I believe I'll be getting to go to:

  • Germany
  • London, England
  • Paris, France
Not sure if we're going anywhere else, but we'll be sure to try and hit up Harry Potter World while we're in London.

So yeah! That's that. I hope everything works out well with this vlog idea. I'll most likely end up creating a second YouTube channel! I'll keep you posted!

Birthday Girl

Two days until my Grandma Nancy gets to Seattle!

Two days until my mom turns 43!

Cannot wait to celebrate her birthday!

Last Thoughts

Before I go, I just thought I'd leave you with something to think about...


It's time to be happy. Let the past go and focus on tomorrow.

Love always,
-Jordan xx

Twitter: www.twitter.com/Jordan_Winans
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/jordanashleywinans
Vlogging YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/jordanwinansvlogs
Tumblr: www.battle-wound.com

Instagram: @wtvr.jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment