Sunday, March 17, 2013

Leprechaun Day

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Hope everyone has been well. Things have been going good for me lately.

All I've really done recently is homework and shopping. Like, that's it. Not even joking.

Oh! Except for last night, my mom and I watched Perks of Being a Wallflower. It was amazing. Reminded me so much of The Breakfast Club. It shows how messed up everyone's lives actually are. Every person you meet, every person you brush past on the sidewalk... They're fighting a battle. All in all, the film was really eye-opening. I highly recommend it to everyone.

So this morning, my mom and I walked over to Starbucks. After grabbing coffee, we found this trail nearby. It was gorgeous. The trail made me appreciate the beauty that is Washington. You don't see things like this back in Michigan.

Well, that's about it really. Nothing exciting lately. But hey, that's better than things being bad, right?








Love always!
-Jordan xx

Twitter: www.twitter.com/Jordan_Winans
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/jordanashleywinans
Vlogging YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/jordanwinansvlogs
Tumblr: www.battle-wound.com

Instagram: @wtvr.jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment