Saturday, January 19, 2013

Food and Animals!

Hello, everyone! I've just recently come across some YouTubers' blogs and decided to create one for myself!

Well, to be quite truthful, I'm not sure what to write...

I guess I could start with, I visited an animal shelter yesterday with a friend of mine. I fell in love with an 8-month-old kitten named Ms. Sparkles.

The only thing I've got left to do is to convince my mom to purchase her. Honestly, why WOULDN'T anyone buy this adorable cat?! Well, you know, unless someone in the family is allergic... like I am.

ONTO OTHER NEWS.
I've recently discovered lots of new chains of restaurants here in Washington! One is called "Jack in the Box". It's a common fast food place. Not as common as McDonald's or anything, but you're still able to spot one out every once in awhile.

The other restaurant that is MASSIVELY talked about is "Dick's"! It's a hamburger place. (It's Washington's thing. It personally reminds me of In N Out Burger in California- that sort of thing.)
They have four different types of burgers to purchase, fries, milkshakes, fountain pop, and ice cream! Also, a lot of people get Dick's tartar sauce for their fries. I've also been told that their milkshakes are really good; however, I have not yet had a chance to try one.
(Warning: Cash only!)
Oh, and another thing to be aware of: Dick's is open until 2am, so be sure to keep it in mind if you're in need of a late-night meal!


Well, I've survived the first to weeks on the west coast.

This story's just begun.

-Jordan xx

Twitter: www.twitter.com/Jordan_Winans
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/jordanashleywinans
Vlogging YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/jordanwinansvlogs
Tumblr: www.battle-wound.com

Instagram: @wtvr.jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment